I’ll defer to Lesley Gore: “It’s My Party, and I’ll Cry If I Want To!”
It’s my space, you’re more than welcome, in fact encouraged, to comment on anything written here. If for some reason the need arises to contact me but you don’t desire to via a comment page, utilize my Contact Page where you may Email me directly. NOTE: Unless otherwise requested all e-mails are assumed to be legitimate fodder for publication, scorn, ridicule, or other public mockery unless otherwise specified. You’ve been warned!
Specific commenting rules are listed below.
- Only post comments under the entry to which they correspond, stay on topic please.
- Strong language will be tolerated, within limits. Most of us use ass, damn, crap, and hell more often then we admit. Anything stronger will be overlooked if, I repeat, IF said language isn’t directed at someone personally. Save it – direct your anger at the telephone company or IRS, they are more worthy
- Comment moderation may, or may not be in force. If you post a comment and it fails to appear the most likely cause is it hit the moderation cue. It will be checked and manually posted after a determination is made of it’s “spamage factor.”
- Commercial links: Absolutely no free advertising will be allowed. If you own a blog, link it. If not and decide to add a link for your favorite liquor store/whore house/computer shop forget it. The link will be deleted and the entire comment is subject to deletion dependent on what side of the hammock I got up on that day.
- Plain, simple and easy, follow the rules and have a nice day.